JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, May 12, 2014

One Layer Flowers

How perfect two CAS one layer card challenges - one over at 

One Layer Simplicity challenge - Fabulous flowers, the other at  Addicted to stamps 



 I used my vase stencil again that I made myself from PTI dies. The flowers I stamped with the STAMPlorations set VIGNETTE: Retro Mod Shapes




And the sentiment is by Hero Arts - Essential Messages. Added some tiny pearls. Voila!
I am also linking this card with Seize the Birthday - anything Birthday
and the Bizzy Becs challenge - Anything goes



Thanks for visiting my blog today!

16 comments:

Flo said...

Suuuuuuperschööööön!!! Die Vasen sind eine Wucht in Gelee!!! LG

Susanne Vargas said...

Noch so eine tolle Karte mit deinem selbstgemachtem Vasenstencil! Auch die Retroflowers gefallen mir!

shirley-bee said...

This is absolutely stunning, Cornelia! The retro flowers look fab with the white highlighting.

Barb Ghig said...

WOW! Such a gorgeous card, Cornelia! I love your vases...so elegant, and your mod flowers are amazing!

maria f. said...

Those blooms made from the retro shapes - fabulous idea. To stamp them in white on kraft - GENIAL!

aileen (mum) said...

Perfection, absolutely wonderful

Shana Gaff said...

That is one awesome vase stencil you created! I love the mod flowers and the white looks Fab o the Kraft cardstock. Thanks for playing along at ATSM. :)

Sharyn Polesel said...

What a stunning card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Monika Reeck said...

ABSOLUT ADORABLE...love love love the colors and the placement stamping and stencil on your card...

Kleine Story....ich muss Inventur machen im Buero liebe Cornelia...ich arbeite zusammen mit Dominiq und Frau Cornelia Zimmermann, und am meistens 99% gehe ich mit Dominiq zu jede raum und ich muss alle Etiketten (auf dem Stuhl, Tische, Computer, Monitor, Schraenke etc) einlesen mit handscangeraet, und aufschreiben wenn noch nicht auf der List ...its not fun job..habe seit Januar gemacht und habe heute 13 Mai alles durch...pfuuiihh nun kann ich auf meinem Stuhl vor meinem Computer wieder sitzen im Buero LOL...hope you are having a great day...hugs, Monika

Susie Wittwer said...

This is beautiful! I love the stenciled vases and those gorgeous flowers.
I'm so glad you joined us at Seize The Birthday!

Shery said...

Super one layer card, Cornelia! Love how you gave the flowers dimension with the white highlight!

Anita in France said...

Soooo cool and funky, Cornelia ... the white highlighting is fantastic! Anita :)

monikaskinner said...

Hi Cornelia. I simply adore your use of the Retro Mod Set. It is amazing what you see in it! Stunning card. Thanks for playing along at ATSM and Good Luck with the DT call. hugs Monika xxx

Sherrie M. said...

Beautiful card Cornelia!! Love the look of the vases.

Gay Peplow said...

Gorgeous, I love your art deco flowers, :D x

sue t. said...

oh this is so clever! love the mod flowers!