JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Word Up Weekend with Stampotique

Hi Everyone,


Stampotique is having Word Up Weekend over at Facebook - showing cards with words on them. Well, that's most of them, right? 


I sprayed some water color paper with whatever spray inks I had at hand and then stamped the Hive Flower from this month new release and colored it a bit. Added the seahorses from the Sealife cube and colored them as well. Added some sentiments - Word Collage stamp. I trimmed my panel and added a thin strip of PP on the left side.


I love how that hive flower also works for under water scenes!
Happy Weekend!

Linking up with:

8 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful card Cornelia !!!!

Ineke X

conil said...

It's like looking into a kelp bed at the aquarium...the color is absolutely fantastic and the addition of the seahorses is brilliant. Also, brilliant is the black and white stripes. Really sets off the image.

Anita in France said...

Cool, cute and quirky, Cornelia ... and fabulous ... those little seahorses playing amid the underwater hive flowers are adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design, colors and use of words.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Wow! What a gorgoues background you created with sprays! Love these fun images and the accent of that stripe on the left is fantastic!

Suchi said...

Sprays are your speciality! What a fresh card! Love it!! :)

Ela G said...

Hi Cornelia,

wow, what a fantastic card! Tone on tone, but still with so much contast. If I were to try that, that would all just be a greed blob.

Hugs
Ela

Flo said...

Toll toll toll!!!
Mehr kann ich nicht dazu sagen.
Liebe Grüße